Wellness is “a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” (The World Health Organization)
Wellness is “a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential.” (The National Wellness Institute)
Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. In this program, we focus on:
- Spiritual wellness: we help you develop a set of values that bring meaning and purpose to your life.
- Social wellness: we help you develop encouraging relationships with peers and partners.
- Physical wellness: we help you maintain a healthy body ( exercise, eating well, getting enough sleep).
- Occupational wellness: we help you enjoy yourself, find personal satisfaction and enrichment in your life through work.
- Intellectual wellness: we help you develop an open mind when encountering new ideas.
- Financial wellness: we teach you the techniques to successfully manage your financial expenses.
- Environmental wellness: we help you craft a lifestyle that is respectful of our environment.
- Emotional wellness: we help you develop skills to allow you to understand your feelings and cope effectively with your stress.
Join us and live a healthy life.